ZERO FOOTPRINTS COMPETITION 2018 - ENTRIES CLOSED
Zero Footprints is delighted to announce it’s inaugural 2018 Photography Competition with all profits going directly to charity
Over £5,000 in prizes including:
Overall Prize: Leeming and Paterson 2 day One-to-One Workshop and Mentoring Experience
Category 1 Prize: Fotospeed Academy Workshop
Category 2 Prize: f-stop Bag
Category 3 Prize: Environmentally Friendly outdoor equipment bundle
People's Choice Prize: The Complete Workflow Series” (Photoshop & Lightroom) – courtesy of Outdoor Exposure Photo + “Voices of the Savannah” – courtesy of Gary Roberts, 2 x Prints - courtesy of TogCast
Each category winner will also receive:
• 1 Year SmugMug Subscription • Image automatically presented alongside globally recognised professionals on the Zero Footprints website (if you wish) • Zero Footprints “Special Edition” Book with Print - Leeming & Paterson • A selection of FOTOSPEED Paper
plus all Winners images exhibited at PHOTOKINA 2018
Keith Wilson (Editor and Photographer), Tom Way (Photographer), Ben Brain (Editor, Digital Camera), Andrea Hitzeman (enecco GmbH), Alexandra Guitierrez (Outdoor Magazine) and Gabriel Arthur (Norr Magazine)
“We are looking for your best image that may equally be one of stunning beauty or a dramatic shot that can shock, educate, raise awareness or encourage positivity in this field.”
The competition is open for entries from any photographer in the 3 separate categories noted below. You can enter a maximum of 20 images in total across one or more category. Closing date for entries is midnight on 15 August 2018.
Steps to Enter
1. Make payment via the PayPal button below. Single entry = 1 photo upload; multiple entry = max. 4 photo uploads.
2. Check your inbox. You'll be emailed a link to the upload page once payment is received. Please don’t share this link with anyone.
3. Please name your files as follows [title_yourname]
(Please initially submit low resolution jpegs up to 1MB in size max. If shortlisted you will be asked to submit the original image together with a high resolution version of the file).
4. Click on the link to upload your photos. Upload. You did it! Good luck!
5. Find your entry on our Zero Footprints facebook page and encourage your friends and fans to like and share: Zero Footprints Competition Album We’ll be counting up all the likes and shares each picture gets for the peoples choice prize so please do share them and encourage your friends, family and fans to engage! All the best and good luck Morag and Ted
Category 1 – “In Celebration of our Planet” - A single stunning image that simply celebrates our planet earth - be it a landscape or the wondrous life that exists on it - to show the world there is something worth protecting
Category 2 – “Causes, Effects & Solutions” - A single image that depicts any issue relating to climate change. We are looking for your most dramatic image that depicts any impact, effect or positive solution to climate change that will focus attention, educate, raise awareness, encourage or simply inform.
Category 3 – “The Involvement of Man” - Any image that depicts man’s involvement with respect to climate change. This can equally be an image showing the devastation of plastics in our seas or positive solutions to the issue e.g. an image of a wind or solar farm, a recycled or up-cycled product. Think laterally and let your mind explore the creative options.
People's Choice - We will also open up all photographs to our "people's choice" category where winners will be selected by followers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter based on their likes and shares.